Monday, 8 April 2013

Mojo!

So I keep losing my knitting mojo. I start projects and can't finish them. I'm really struggling! I have so much beautiful yarn and fibre, and I can't commit to anything.

I try changing things up, so I played with my sewing machine and made a skirt.




That kickstarted me for about a week and I knit two pairs of baby socks.

But now I've lost my mojo again, and I'm sitting on the sofa feeling quite sad that I don't want to knit :( I musn't force it though... But I want to do something!!!

In other news... I've been playing hairdresser. At the start of the year my hair looked like this:




Then it magically turned red:




Then two weeks ago it lost some length:



And then this weekend it lost even more length!!!




I think this is a nice length now! I might stay here for a while :D

And I cut it myself!!!

Elle
xxx

Location:Bradford-on-Avon

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt and your new hair :)

    Hello! I hope you don’t mind, I have nominated your blog for a Liebster award over on my blog here - http://goodpurlgonebad.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/thank-you/ The award is passed between bloggers and recognises smaller blogs with fewer than 200 followers.

    Please don’t feel obliged to answer the questions or nominate blogs of your own, I just wanted to say Thank You.

    ReplyDelete