Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Nightie nightie - pyjama pyjama!

I've been playing with my new sewing machine! I'm sad that Madelline (all my large crafting tools get names, they work better that way!) doesn't get as much use as I'd like. This working full time business is just too time consuming!



I made myself some pj bottoms!

Its a very simple pattern from Simplicity. So simple only a really silly person (like a Miss Elle) could mess it up...

Ok, so I didn't mess up so much. I just neglected to mark which was the front and which was the back. Just means I have to try them on a few times to work it out!



Its not the best picture in the world! But can you see the fabric is covered in sheep?!?!

And they are flanelette, so nice and fuzzy and warm :)

Perfect for my no-buying-new-clothes-for-a-whole-year!

Elle
xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment